Monday, October 4, 2010

Unanswered Prayers.....

I hit my knees and asked You for a change, for something new, for strength and for my smile back. I also asked You to stop the tears and the hurt. You always said in time, that I would be ok, that you wouldn't let the storm last longer than the night. Through so many prayers and tears, You stepped in and ripped from me what "I thought" I wanted. You looked down on me with a hidden plan, with the knowledge that I was going to have something better that I wasn't going to have to have this hurt last forever and the longing of wanting someone would soon happen. I strayed from Your plan and tried to make the "never gonna happen" happen. I tried to make it where it would be possible, knowning deep down it wasn't going to happen. Going through this crazy rollar coster ride and watching this hills realizing that this was insane to go through this and the lies that piled up on it. Finally realizing that my feelings had changed and You finally, reached down and said now is the time, this is your moment here you go. Through one look, through weeks of planning You sat back and watched me smile and watched the feelings strike a match. In the softness of a kiss, the strength in a hand and the love of two hearts started to mend and melt one. The couriousity of wanting to know everything, the ache to get closer, the feeling of missing that one person and the smile that never leave now. So....I thank you for the unanswered prayers! I ask now that You give me the guidence for this new path, the guidence that I make the right choices. There's a four hearts that thank you daily for everything. I patiently wait for the rest of this love story to unfold it's going to be a wild and crazy ride!!! None the less I am ready for it, ready for that change ready for everything to fall into place I know things take time, but we will make this happen, so I guess now all I ask his that you bless him, take care of him, hold him close and never let him forget that hand in hand, one we got this and two I love him. Also that I feel truly lucky to have him in my life, I am greatful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment